Diamond PricesRead more
Investing Diamonds Investment
Diamonds as asset protection and investment
- Diamonds hold more value per milligram than any other traded element in the world. Unlike other valuables and commodities.
- The value of a diamond is inherent and stable. Currency fluctuations, bank crises and stock market variations make no difference!
- No speculation possible. View Index data tracking the historical diamond prices up to actual prices.
We offer a total concept:
- Yearly Tax Free Income of 3% in cash on your bank account during 8 Years*. *written on invoice
- Your investment capital in diamonds remains in your possession!
- Insured value in case of theft or loss by your Insurance company.
- Resale guarantee and Conditions written on invoice*. *We offer you the service of resale on the diamond bourse.
Diamonds, the ultimate investment...
Warren Buffet: “I never regretted buying diamonds… They are a good investment”
Is this the end of paper money?
Paper money is based on … nothing at all.
It is a promise you hold in the palm of your hand. Its value is unrelated to any solid object, such as gold.
That’s why central banks are currently printing thousands of billions of dollars, pounds and Euro’s, even though these vast sums are not backed by anything tangible.
Whether these policies work or not, there’s no doubting that it’s a risky option that could spin the world back to the hyper inflation of the 1930s.
Western countries are battling a debt of enormous proportions for which they fail to find an
adequate solution. In the meantime, debt continues to accumulate, which will lead to enormous
inflation and an implosion of paper money: the debt bubble will burst*.
There has to be a better option than this sort of speculation…
There is. It’s diamonds.
Diamonds are the smallest, lightest and the most concentrated form of wealth in the world today
You know what makes them special.
They are easy to carry discreetly – and their values keep going up!
Investing in Excellence...
On average, diamond prices have increased by more than 14 % per annum for over 50 years.
Nothing else can match this track record of stable and increasing value …
plus amazing resilience during times of political volatility, social unrest and financial crises.
Diamonds historically have a steady positive capital growth unlike precious metals or shares with material volatility year to year…
Summarized benefits of diamonds as investment:
- Remarkable return on investment ROI
- You invest in diamonds. You get diamonds not papers nor promises
- Resilience against banking crises and currency reforms
- A reassuring investment in crises
- History shows amazing proof against inflation
- Capital gains on sale can be highly tax efficient
- Sales are not subject to statutory reporting requirements
- Anonymity – diamond sale is not subject to any reporting requirement
- Attractive way to enhance income after retirement
- Traded globally in US$, potential for currency gains
- No withholding nor property tax
- Always in demand, giving further price stability / increase
Has a diamond a suitable equivalent in terms of value?
Yes It has and here's why:
by one of the three globally reputable Diamond labs, being
HRD – Diamond High Council – Hoge Raad voor Diamant,
GIA – Gemological Institute of America,
IGI – International Gemological Institute.
Diamonds from Ajediam are always polished to perfection by skilled Antwerp cutters.
Based on these quality descriptions, the value of a diamond can be
calculated by the internationally recognized Rapaport AVERAGE wholesale prices,
the industry standard for all professional diamond businesses.
the “Diamond valuation certificate” which determines the value based
on the quality criteria and the Rapaport prices with Resale Guarantee!
In fact, the “Diamond valuation certificate” is the perfect paper counterpart.
Total transparency with the Diamond valuation certificate
1. quality certified diamonds
2. universal wholesale prices
3. Cash re-sale guaranteed with contract and terms on the sales invoice!
This way investing in diamonds is safe and secure.
You can be sure of a profitable return on investment on the medium and long term*.
(*medium term: 8 years – long term: 15 years)
Recommendation: Set the diamond in a jewel. Enjoy it every day. It retains its value!
Who created the “Diamond valuation certificate”? Ajediam*
How and where to buy and sell with resale guarantee:
At the issuing authority : Ajediam
and partners all over the world
Ask for Ajediam’s Diamond Investing Guide and the partner in your area Email
Ajediam is member of all the Diamond Bourses in the World.
There are 28 diamond bourses in the world. The three biggest ones are located in Antwerp.
Nowadays, practically all diamonds are traded electronically based on the international Rapaport wholesale prices on the 28 diamond bourses around the globe = resale guaranteed!
As members of the Diamond Exchange, Antwerpsche Diamantkring, and the World Federation of Diamond Bourses we operate in an arbitrated and safe environment. Reliability and responsibility is what makes Ajediam a successful business choice since more than 30 Years.
You can buy an investment diamond with a “Diamond valuation certificate” and with his unique sell back guarantee from US $ 5,000
Is this the end of the paper money? Will there be a hyper inflation? Nobody can really predict…
But what we can predict is that diversification through diamonds issued with a
“Diamond valuation certificate” is absolutely an outstanding investment.
Do it now!
Read more about “The end of Fiat money?” ask google
Diamonds as investment with the innovative Valuation Diamond Certificate Concept…
How it works:
- You determine the amount or budget to invest and we suggest you the diamonds + Yearly Tax Free Income of 3% during 8 years*, *contract on invoice,
- diamonds are in your possession!
*Past performance does not guarantee the performance of the future.
- The diamonds for your investment will be minutiously selected by our grader, giving you the best guarantee of ROI
*Bernanke has since the outbreak of the credit crisis, created out of thin air $ 2,757,000,000,000 in new paper money.
Thus to its goal of achieving maximum employment.
After five years of massive money printing is the active part of the labor force reached a new low of 63.2%.
A downright lousy result. Source: Jack Highland # 652, Friday, September 20, 2013 – www.stocktradingnieuws.com